Our Onsite Machining Division
Delivering onsite machining services to our customers in agriculture, gas and mining sectors.
Launched in 2022 to support our continued growth, we provide Machining Specialists and state-of-the-art equipment to deliver in-situ machining services on site and from our new Paget workshop.
Our Line Boring units come with 1.2m – 3.0m boring bars in length and up to 48” lead screws. Bearings provide the maximum rigidity resulting bores being parallel and within OEM specifications.
- 75mm – 1000mm bore diameter and 1000mm bore length.
- Accurate alignment of multiple bores using Alignment gauge 6000mm apart.
- Build up and machine face up to 800mm.
- Circlip grooves in bores.
- ID welding bores using precision bore welder. Ability to skip grease grooves and keyways.
- Dedicated self-sufficient Line boring trucks.
Our XYZ Milling machine is state-of-the-art, designed and engineered to carry out In-Situ Milling work. With the capability to machine 3m X 12m area, this machine can be configured to suit any job big or small. HAMAR 2-AXIS Laser is used for all QA, report and alignment works with accuracy of 0.01mm/M.
Our XYZ Milling machine can be configured to suit:
- P&H 4100 Shovel Car Body and Track Frames
- CAT 7495 Car body and Track Frames
- CAT Hydraulic Shovels and Excavators Car Body and Track Frames
- Komatsu Hydraulic Shovels and Excavators Car Body and Track Frames
- HITACHI Hydraulic Shovels and Excavators Car Body and Track Frames
- DRAGLINES Motor Bases and Gearbox Mounts
- Bearing Pads
- Strut Faces on Haul Trucks
Our Circular Milling Machine is designed and engineered to be mounted and used radially where high precision and alignment is required. HAMAR 2-AXIS Laser is used for all QA, report and alignment works with accuracy of 0.01mm/M.
- P&H 4100 Shovel Car Body and Revolving Frames Rack and Roller Path
- CAT 7495 Car body and Revolving Frame Rack and Roller Path
- CAT Hydraulic Shovels and Excavators Slew Bearing mounts
- Komatsu Hydraulic Shovels and Excavators Slew Bearing mounts.
- Stacker Reclaimer Slew Bearing mounts
- HITACHI Hydraulic Shovels and Excavators Slew Bearing mounts
- Wind Turbine Mounting Flange
Our team provide Initial and Final QA on every job for the records. CQFMS have a dedicated Metrology Capability to provided measurements from 0”- 60” Inside and Outside Diameter. Surface Flatness and Reporting using 2 X AXIS laser. Our equipment is calibrated to maintain accuracy.
We provide personnel and equipment to carry out flange facing of up to 5000mm in diameter and 2000mm for clamshell cutting. This allows us to service clients requiring cutting pipes to length and machining weld preps as required by the OEM.
A team of specialists, chosen for their commitment, skills and strong safety focus.
Between our team of specialists, we have 12 years of machining experience and offer experienced, highly-skilled machinists and state-of-the-art equipment to match your requirements. Our services are fully self-sufficient and we ensure that both onsite and workshop machining services are provided in a safe and timely manner, reducing cost and downtime for our clients.