Our Workshop Division
Taking care of your manufacturing and fabrication needs
Our skilled team can repair your equipment and components quickly and efficiently
Our state-of-the-art workshop facility was constructed in 2021 after a relocation to 40 Production Drive, Paget, in Central Queensland.
With a skilled team of experienced and verified boilermakers, supervisors and fitters, we consistently provide high-quality workmanship for our clients and support to our onsite divisions.
We often train apprentices from our workshop facility under the guidance of qualified tradespeople.
Workshop capabilities include:
- Total workshop Floor area of over 1400.00m2
- Overhead crane capacity of 126t utilising 2 x 63t gantry’s
- Heavy gauge plate pressing bending ability
- CNC Plasma cutting
- Light folding and fabrication capabilities
- Ferrous and non-ferrous welding and fabrication capabilities
- Coded welders
- In house ticketed international weld supervisor
- Weld procedure construction and testing capabilities
- In house Engineering and drafting support
- Mobile Equipment overhauls and repair
Our state-of-the-art workshop facility
Custom fabrication and manufacturing
The CQFMS Workshop Division has the capacity to operate 24/7 to deliver fast and cost-effective manufacturing and repair of equipment and components. Our expertise, specialised equipment and responsiveness mean we can deliver a great result with minimal lead time.
Light Vehicle Workshop
Operating on-site at our Paget premises, our Light Vehicle Workshop keeps our fleet and field crew out on the road and ready to drive to site.
Our team of qualified mechanics service, repair and maintain light vehicles, plant and equipment including cars, trailers and trucks.
All site compliance fit outs are handled by the LVW team to ensure our vehicles are safe for site.